My favorite site to download from is dafont.com. Once you go, you know. And unlike SteinMart, the price is always right---FREE!
Since I got a Quickutz Silhouette, the addiction has gotten WAY WAY WAY worse! There are some many cute dingbats, web-dings, or whatever you wanna call them...fonts where when you type in a letter, a shape or image is displayed. The Silhouette will CUT THESE OUT. How cool is that!!
I figured I'd share some of my favorites--you can google the name to find out where to download them for free. I'm cheap. I'd never pay for a font even if my life depended on it. But I will donate if the artist asks. This guy Larabie (cannot remember his first name) asks for donations and he has some of THE BEST fonts out there.
Here's some of my favorite dingbat fonts:
- Tombats (This guy Tom has a whole array of tombats fonts with fun little shapes--I used the tombots font & tweaked it a little to make the monster in my "Our Little Monster" book class on Sunday)
- Katlings or any font with "KR" in front. The girl who makes these is named Kat (I think). She has a whole line of fonts called Katlings and some very very cute other dingbats and sayings fonts.
- The Kids (cutesy faces)
- Superstar DJ (very fun circles and such)
- Pizza Dude--this guy's fonts rock!!! I love the Pizzadudepointers, which are arrows, and pizzadudestars.
- LP Flowers (nice, flourishy flowers)
- WC Fetish Bra -- Every kind of shoe imaginable!
- Seeing Stars (Very Junkitz looking distressed and retro stars)
- Armada Pirata -- pirate ships galore!