I'm finally feeling a *little* better now. As some of you are probably aware, I am battling my THIRD sinus infection since August. I think it is just the same one that keeps rearing it's ugly head. And I just keep on chugging along....
On top of that, Matthew was diagnosed with an ear infection and bronchitis, Xaver had the flu last week, and Katie also has a sinus infection. I feel like I am finally getting back on my feet now. I have so many Etsy orders that came in that I need to fill--I am so excited but kind of bummed that I could not get these goodies shipped faster. I'm so glad I am feeling better though--now I am getting ready to kick it up a notch and get some major scrapping done!
Here's some of what I'll be doing:
- Adding Heart and Wings items to my Etsy store
- Reworking the "Our Little Monkey" kits with some new paper and a new design!
- Adding more acetate and felt shapes to my Etsy store.
- Adding Altered Christmas Gifts to the Etsy store.
- Creating some awesome add-ons for my Nov 1 class (Holidays In A Day) and Nov 7 class with PJ (Birthday Calendar).
- Designing for next year!!! (I am teaching a class in Jan and one in Feb--"Our Little Sweetheart" in Jan and "Our Boy" Half Circle Book in Feb)
P.S. Those of you who signed up for embellie-grams...sorry. I hope to get them sent out soon. You'll get one for Nov and one for Dec. You know how it is!!!! Thanks for your patience.