Cindy really makes it about organizing, advising that we need to think of things in terms of if we will ever use them--how much "in love" with something am I? That will determine whether or not I need to keep it.
For me, some things just aren't going to get sorted as I would like right now--this challenge is only a month long! LOL But I am going to try to change some things in the interest of making stuff easier to use. That's why I bought it, right? To use it? What a concept?!?! LOL
Here are my goals (some are new, some are old):
- Find those stupid black stickers I bought at Scrapbook Oasis like 3 months ago--arrggghhh it so bugs me that I can't find these $1.99 stickers....( I found the ruler & the doodling templates)
- Re-org the chipboard letters. I'm moving the foam alphas back to a drawer. That will free up 36 mini drawers in which I will org all my alphas, numbers, and punctuation. I can't wait to see it all in action!!
- Purge the sticker collection-I managed to fit almost all of it onto a Clip It Up (with top extension) tonight plus one large ziploc of extra stickers. It was all in a HUGE rubbermaid tub before...some progress has been made. (Goal for Week One) COMPLETED
- Use the stickers in that big Ziploc to make page kits or just use them up
- Re-org all my drawers (already sorted by color) so they are more user friendly. And Matt has thrashed them.
- Go through my page kits and scrap--I have page kits that have been in there for a couple of years--they need to get done so I can make new ones to scrap new pics.
- Pakc and label all the purge stuff to go in the Yard Sale at the Scrapping Lounge on April 19th--I can't wait to get it all out the door!
Here are my BEFORE pics: