Thank you to everyone who has been purchasing raffle tickets for the raffles I am doing below!! There is still time to purchase tickets--just click the donate button in the post a couple days ago about the raffle. So far we have raised over $200!!!!
Also, Scrapbook Royalty is raffling off a sewing machine on the blog so be sure to check that out. All proceeds from both are being donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation at Survivor Crop this weekend.
Before I go, I'll leave you with my Five Friday post for the week:
Five Fridays #10 - Five Tips for Scrapping Faster
I get comments pretty often about how I am a fast scrapper or how I get a lot done. MOST of the time I am pretty fast but sometimes I get bogged down in the details or my mojo just isn’t flowing. Here are five tips I use for scrapping fast.
- Use permanent glue. Just stick it down and commit! Your first try is usually right, just like when you are taking a test so stick with the first try and you’ll get a lot more done faster.
- Make page kits. If you pre-select the paper, embellies, and pics, you can really get a lot done when you actually have a block of time for scrapping. I try to do this as I buy product. I'll go into more detail next week about page kits.
- Clean up in between pages. A clean space means you won’t spend time looking for inks and scissors that go missing under piles. I don’t always do this but should.
- Scraplift. From yourself, from books, from mags, from online. If it works, use it over and over. Scraplifting gives you somewhere to start so you can create your own pages.
- Time yourself. Sometimes I will just say I am going to finish a layout in 15 minutes. I find I move faster and I get a lot more done. It is like a race against myself.
Alright, I have to go get some shut eye before I pass out! Happy scrapping this weekend!!