Join us for the Royal Slumber Crop in San Marcos, CA on March 14-15, 2009 for a royal good time! Your $75 or $95 registration fee entitles you to:
- 32 hours of cropping
- 4 feet of cropping space
- 2 FREE classes (with $75 Registration)
- 4 FREE classes (with $95 Registration)
- 4 delicious meals, & midnight snack
- Tea time
- Fairy fly by goodies from our sponsors
- Contests and silent auctions
- Yoga, Personality testing, massages, waxing & more pampering...(some require donation)
- A spot in the "Royal Sleeping Chamber"
- Opportunity drawings
- Charitable fun atmosphere and more!
...there's a Royal Treatment Bonus!
The first 30 participants to sign up and pay in full will be given a...
"Royal Treatment Bonus Package":
- $30 in gifts from My Minds Eye
- $40 in gifts from Lil' Davis
- Free Starbucks at tea time
- Free mini massage
Choose your flowerbed from these following sponsors and plant yourself for two days of fun:
- Prima Marketing Inc
- Quick Quotes
- Pink Pineapple Scrapbooks
- Fiskars Fiskateers
- Diva Craft Lounge Radio Show
- Cancer Coping Center
- And 4 more to be announced!!!
Just put half down within 10 days of registration and then pay the other half by February 14, 2009. The payment plan includes a small service fee of $5. For more details, click here. Payment plan registration fees are non-refundable, sorry no exceptions.
AND did we mention we have Amazing Classes and Instructors at this event?!?!
Leah Fung, Stephanie Ackerman, Donna Salazar, and Johanna Peterson will be offering full classes for you to enjoy, Your registration fee entitles you to 2 classes but for an extra $20 you can take all 4! We are lucky to have such wonderful teachers that will be teaching at this event. Click on their names above to see samples of the free classes that are going to be taught.
But remember, registration doesn't open until December 1, 2008 at 8am PST so make sure you are one of the first 30 registrants. Ask Santa for an early Christmas gift or treat yourself!
We also have ideas for helping you raise the $100 in donations to donate at the event. For all of the details, please see our website.