1. Jamie Harper recently featured my family book on her blog: http://jamieharper.typepad.com/jamieharper/2009/06/look-at-what-i-found-in-the-gallery.html
2. This week I was a guest blogger for FaveCrafts.com!! If you have not yet figured out what to do for Father's Day, here are some ideas: http://www.favecraftsblog.com/fathers-day-ideas-from-scrapbook-royalty/ .There are TONS of wonderful ideas on there so you will want to check them out, for any holiday, any theme, any craft!
3. Father's Day Treat Can. I made this project for FaveCrafts.com using stamps I got from Maria Getz, a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Check out the step by step tutorial here: Father's Day Treat Can.
4. Father's Day Mini Book Quotes.
I think the best part of the Father's Day mini book class I taught last week was the quotes. Since I taught the sold out class I have gotten several request for more kits but I don't have anymore time or product to crank out more kits before the big day. You can request a pdf of the quotes from me by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Don't miss out on the Manmade Handmade challenge over on the Bind It All Blog this month: binditall.blogspot.com. I'm hosting it- yippee!
Happy Creating ;)